1st prize valued at $900 - GoPro Hero3+Black edition and Accessories
The package includes a GoPro Fetch Harness, 64 GB Lexar Memory card, Grab bag of mounts and Jaws flex clamp
2nd prize valued at $770
32 GB IPad Mini - Wifi + Cellular with retina display
3rd Prize valued at $300
Doggy Hamper - treats/leads/dog soap/balls etc etc.
PLUS loads of product prizes to be won!
(Disclaimer: GoPro and Apple are not participants in or sponsors of this promotion.)
ITS COMPETITION TIME !
Tru Blu is excited to announce our spring video competition. For your chance to win some great prizes, we want you to make a video about your dog.
There is $2000 worth of prizes to be won, including a GoPro camera and iPad
All you need to do is create a short film about your dog. Extra points if you reference the k9000 Dog Wash.
Your film can be any film genre: Documentary, Sci Fi, Western, Drama, Horror, Music Clip, Animation, News Report, Advertisement, Comedy, Experimental…its up to your imagination!
This is an online video competition so please keep your films to under 3 minutes.
The most imaginative, engaging and creative video wins!
Fill in an entry form (download it here) and send it to us via email or mail it to us
Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions
Create your video to the specifications outlined in the competition.
Submit your film via the two options (mail or upload) Along with your details and an appropriate video title and description.
Our judges will select the videos that best meet the competition criteria and comply with the competition rules.
The top submissions will be published on our website and promoted through social media channels including video sharing sites like Vimeo and Youtube.
If your video is published, use the sharing tools and links provided to promote your video.
OPTIONS TO UPLOAD
1. Upload your video to your personal youtube/vimeo page and send K9000 your the link.
2. Send video on a USB to K9000 headquarters.
“K9000 Video Competition
Tru Blu Dog Wash
PO Box 265
Warrnambool VIC 3280
Minimum Length: 30 seconds
Maximum Length: 3 minutes
Call for entries: Monday 8th, September, 2014
Close of entries: 5pm AEST, Friday 27th February, 2015
Finalists announced: Friday 13th, March, 2015
- Entry is free.
- Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only.
- Each entry will be acknowledged upon receipt and reviewed against the rules, if it does not comply with the rules it will not be published on our website.
- Only entries published on our website will be considered.
- You may enter multiple videos, but each entry must be a unique video not previously entered.
- Videos must be uploaded to youtube/vimeo or sent using the entry form provided. The title and description must include the items mentioned in the video specifications.
- A consent form must be completed and submitted for each person that is identifiable in the video. Entries where people are identifiable that do not have the appropriate consent forms will not be published.
- An Entry Form must be completed and submitted for each video that is entered. Entries without a completed entry form will not be published.
- Videos that abide to the entry criteria will be loaded to K9000 website as they come in on http://trubludogwash.com.au/.
- USB Entries will be returned if you supply a return address
- Entrants must register and submit their entry before the close of the competition on Friday 27th February, 2015.
- Videos that references the K9000 Dog Wash will receive extra points
- The video must be appropriate for all ages (that means modest clothing, no guns, drugs, alcohol, or adult themes).
- Tru Blu K9000 Dog Wash reserves the right to exclude any entry they consider inappropriate. This may include any video that in Tru Blu K9000 Dog Wash’s opinion contains racist, sexist, violent, discriminatory material or is otherwise likely to offend community standards.
- Entries must meet the video specifications.
- The video footage may be filmed or animated.
- All video footage must be your original work.
- All music and images used must be credited in your closing credits. Music and images used must be your original creations, copyright-free, Creative Commons licensed, or have permission from the copyright holder to be used for this competition.
- Any permissions or licenses for music and images used in your video must be provided either in the credits or in writing at the time of your submission.
- Any permissions or licenses for music and images used in your video must be transferrable to us and enable us to publish the video online, air it on TV and use it in any further marketing.
- If published online, entrants are encouraged to share their video with others online using the sharing tools available. Video popularity will be taken into account in the judging criteria but is not the sole criteria to determine the winner.
- Entrants wishing to withdraw from this competition must do so before the official closing date of 5pm AEST, Friday 28th November, 2014.
- Videos will be judged based on the judging criteria.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winning entries will be announced through our K9000 Dog Wash Social Media Channels and on our webpage on Friday 12th, December, 2014.
- The entrant indemnifies the competition organisers from any loss, injury or damage that may occur in the production of their video or as a result of entering the competition.
- By entering this competition the entrant agrees to abide by these rules and warrants that they have the right to grant the permissions outlined in these rules.
- The entrant retains copyright over their work, but by submitting their video, the entrant grants permission for Tru Blu K9000 Dog Wash to edit and/or reproduce the video on any media type (including but not limited to the internet, TV & DVD) for marketing, public relations and promotional purposes in perpetuity.
Disclaimer: GoPro and Apple are not participants in or sponsors of this promotion
If you have any questions, or are having trouble submitting your entry online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we are here to help.
Submissions will be judged by a panel appointed by Tru Blu K9000 Dog Wash that includes professionals from various fields and the film and media industries. Members of the judging panel will consider the following criteria in making their selections:
Creativity in the content selection and presentation.
Anticipated breadth of public appeal and interest
Effectiveness in highlighting the attributes of the K9000 Dog Wash in an engaging and entertaining way
The entrants whose submissions best capture the theme of the contest and are considered the most engaging, imaginative and innovative in content and delivery, will be deemed the winners.
The decisions of the judges are final and incontestable.
Winners will be notified by Friday 13th, March, 2015
The judges may disqualify a film if they have reason to believe that it does not comply with the entry Terms and Conditions, so make sure you have read them thoroughly!
FINALISTS AND WINNERS
Finalists will be contacted via email and announced on Friday 13th, March, 2015 on our website and social media channels. Please ensure you submit a valid email address with your entry.